Mr. Shishir Chaturvedi
AOE : Secretary
Mr. Shishir Chaturvedi is a partner in Nav Bharat Impex, involved in manufacturing of pharmaceutical grade Reindeer ™ Menthol Crystals BP/USP, Peppermint Oil, & Mint Blends at theirstate-of-the-art manufacturing unit in Delhi and selling to customers in over 30 countries across the globe, since 1997.
• A high achieving generalist with key achievements in market development especially building and maintaining customer relationships in diverse international markets in Europe, USA & Asia.
• 32 years career in competitive organisations in diverse industries ranging from Kitchen Appliances, Telecom Equipments, Building Material, Textiles/Garments and Essential Oils.
• Post graduate qualifications in International Business, Cross cultural international exposure, Good understanding & In depth knowledge of global trade.
• An extensive and credible professional network and contacts across the world.
• Spearheading International Marketing effort of Nav Bharat Impex, a Star Export House involved in manufacturing and exports of Readymade Garments & Reindeer ® Menthol Crystals and Peppermint Oils since 1994.
General Manager (Marketing), Modi Group (Cement Division) 1992 to 1994
Zonal Manager, Diamond Cements (A Birla Group Co.) 1988 to 1992
Sales Officer, Everest Building Products Ltd. (A MNC, pioneer in Fiber Cement Roofing Sheets) 1985 to 1988
Sales Executive, Finmac Systems Ltd., New Delhi (A Telecom Equipment Co.) 1984 to 1985
Sales Representative, Siyaram Domestic Appliances (Distributors for kitchen equipments in Delhi) 1983 to 1984
• Founder Member & currently General Secretary of ‘Association of Entrepreneurs’, New Delhi
• Founder Member of BNI-Pratham, the very first chapter of BNI (Business Network International) in NCR.
My wife Shobha's principal interest remains meditation & spirituality, apart from taking care of the family.
Shubhra, my elder daughter, works with Star TV at their Gurgaon office.
Shreya, my younger daughter, after finishing her graduation studies, is about to start an assignment with 'Teach for India'.
Contact:Mobile : +91 98100 81621 , +91 11 27190586