It gives me great joy to share the proceedings of 44th AOE meet of 19th March 2016 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi as under:
- Chaired by: AOEan Veer Sagar, Chairman
- Attended by 17 members (out of 32)
- Attended by 12 guests
- Speaker: Raman Roy, Chairman & MD, Quatrro
- Company Presentation & case study: AOEan Veer Sagar, Chairman, Selectronics
- The 44th meet of AOE and the 29th meet of AOE (Regd.) - Absolutely wonderful meeting of like minded people, wonderful presentations by speakers, guests and lots of sharing & learning.
- Our External Speaker Mr. Raman Roy’s ( email@example.com) spellbinding presentation on learnings from ‘His Journey’ was absolutely wonderful.
Indeed, Mr. Raman Roy has had a hell of a journey from the 1980s till now & no wonder he is known as the father of BPO industry in India.
His presentation was so interesting that not one person in the meet wanted it to end, despite the fact that his presentation lasted for more than 50 min !!
My takeaways from this presentation:
- Invest in Networking …. Network and explore opportunities for growth !!
- Ignore the doonsayers … Manage Risk & maintain equanimity in the face of adversity !!
iii. Build a Team … invest in your employees … they are your most valuable assets !!
- Clear, Concise, Transparent, Honest & Timely communication with partners !!
- Proactiveness is essential ,spot opportunities & find resources to harness them !!
AOEan Veer, please thank Raman on behalf of AOE.
And many thanks to you Veer, for getting such wonderful speakers !!
- ‘Company Positioning’, internal presentation by AOEan Veer Sagar:
Lovely presentation that included learnings from Veer’s 52 years of diverse professional experience.
It was amazing to notice the pin drop silence in the hall during Veer’s presentation.
There’s so much to learn from you, Veer.
Thanks a ton !!
- New Member Inductions: None.
Guess, we should have some inductions in April 2016 Meet
- Available details of Guests & their contact details are :
- Ms. Mamta Khubani - 98115 77280 / firstname.lastname@example.org(invited by Abhinav)
- Mr. Ankit Ajmani - 98184 05599 / email@example.com(invited by Abhinav)
iii. Mr. Praveen Prasangi - firstname.lastname@example.org (invited by Abhinav)
- Ms. Ritu Grover - email@example.com(invited by Abhinav)
- Mr. Alok Jain - (invited by Suhaan)
- Mr. Sanjay Lohia - firstname.lastname@example.org(invited by Abhineet)
vii. Mrs. Ritu Vij (invited by Naresh)
viii. Ms. Kaver Vij (invited by Naresh)
- Mrs. Shuchi Amar (invited by Ajay Amar)
- Mrs. Shobha Chaturvedi (invited by Shishir)
- Ms. Shubhra Chaturvedi (invited by Shishir)
xii. Ms. Shreya Chaturvedi (inited by Shishir)
On behalf of AOE, I would send thanks mail to them.
- AOEans Sebastian, Rajeev, Raaj, Baljit, Uday, Rajeshwar, Bhrigav, Anoop, Pradeep, Gen. Bagga, Charlie, Ajay Aggarwal, Sunny, Veerendra, Arjun, we missed you and you missed a great meeting.
- Social for the second quarter: Await schedule from AOE Secretary Abhinav Sood.
- The schedule for April 2016 will be as under:
- AOE meet - Saturday 16th April 2016
Thanks, have a great day and best regards
General Secretary, AOE