It gives me great joy to share the proceedings of 43rd AOE meet of 20th February 2016 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi as under:
- Chaired by: AOEan Veer Sagar, Chairman
- Attended by 12 members (out of 32)
- Attended by 2 guests
- Speaker: Anshul Dureja, Chief Enablement Officer & Managing Director, Creating Values Pvt Ltd
- Company Presentation & case study: AOEan Naresh Vij, Kaveri Consultants
- The 43rd meet of AOE and the 28th meet of AOE (Regd.) - a great meeting of like minded people, interesting speaker, guests and lots of sharing & learning.
- Our Speaker Anshul Dureja (firstname.lastname@example.org) gave a interesting presentation on ‘Happiness’
My takeaways from this presentation which commit me further to the cause of AOE:
- 'The biggest source of happiness is to create it for others’
- ‘Life salutes you when you make others happy’
iii. ‘Are we doing something to be missed ?’
AOEan Veer, please thank Anshul on behalf of AOE.
- ‘The First Impressions’, internal presentation by AOEan Naresh Vij:
Fantastic presentation, kept us engaged and new learnings about formal wear, first impression & every impression.
All of us were listening to you AOEan Naresh with full attention. And, retrospecting on our own attire
Proud to have you with us AOEan Naresh Vij ?
For those of us who could not attend the presentation, we have made a video of the same which will be uploaded on our website soon. A must see !
- New Member Inductions: None.
Chairman Veer is getting impatient, wants to reach his target of 100 AOEans.
AOEans bring guests, help us grow !!
- Available details of Guests & their contact details are :
- Mrs. Shobha Chaturvedi (invited by AOEan Shishir)
- Mrs. Richa Sood (invited by AOEan Abhinav)
On behalf of AOE, I would send thanks mail to them.
- AOEans Sebastian, Varun, Baljit, Uday, Vikas, Rajeshwar, Neeraj, Bhrigav, Dixit, Anoop, Pradeep, Gen. Bagga, Kshitij, Sanjoy, Suhaan, Charlie, Sunny, Veerendra, Prabhat, Arjun we missed you and you missed a great meeting.
- Social for the first quarter was held on 7th February 2016. Comments from those who attended; Excellent !
Good job, AOEan Abhinav
- The schedule for March 2016 will be as under:
- AOE meet - Saturday 19th March 2016
Thanks, have a great day and best regards
General Secretary, AOE
February 28, 2016