Hello Fellow Members of AOE,
It gives me great joy to share the proceedings of 42nd AOE meet of 16th January 2016 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi as under:
- Chaired by: AOEan Veer Sagar, Chairman
- Attended by 18 members (out of 31)
- Attended by 5 guests
- Speaker: CA Rakesh K Jain, Chairman - FSL Group
- Company Presentation & case study: AOEan Abhineet Seth
- The 42nd meet of AOE and the 27th meet of AOE (Regd.) - a great meeting of like minded people, relevant speaker, wonderful guests and lots of sharing & learning.
- Our Speaker CA Rakesh K Jain (firstname.lastname@example.org) shared with us his vision on ‘Use of technology in Organisation Building’ and how to start dreaming big in order to take SMEs to next level.
CA Rakesh K Jain’s profile is being attached..
AOEan Baljit, please thank him on behalf of AOE.
- Internal Presentation by AOEan Abhineet Seth on his start up ‘Abodekraftz’, specialised in making customised kitchens to satisfy varied requirement of customers. Abhineet shared with us some of the good work he is doing and intends doing with enthusiasm & passion.
All the best to you, Abhineet. Proud to have you with us ?
Copy of Abhineet’s profile is being attached with this mail for quick reference.
- New Member Inductions: Mr. Prabhat Krishna (email@example.com 20971) Welcome AOEan Prabhat
- Available details of Guests & their contact details are :
- Sanghamitra Pattanayak (firstname.lastname@example.org 06772) - invited by Veer
- Jajati Pattanayak (email@example.com 91493) - invited by Veer
iii. Vikas Rajput (firstname.lastname@example.org 98182 06162) - invited by Shishir
- Major Naresh Gambhir (email@example.com 75759) - invited by Shishir
- Mamta Khubani (firstname.lastname@example.org 77280) - invited by Abhinav
On behalf of AOE, I would send thanks mail to them.
- AOEan Navin, AOEan Sebi, AOEan Varun, AOEan Rajiv, AOEan Rajeshwar, AOEan Dixit, AOEan Anoop, AOEan Pradeep, AOEan Gen Bagga, AOEan Sanjoy, AOEan Suhaan, AOEan Dr. Ajay, AOEan Veerendra, we missed you and you missed a great meeting.
- As always, we thank AOEan Varun who, despite being absent from the meet, ensured nice place and nice arrangement for the AOE meet.
- The schedule for February 2016 will be as under:
- AOE Social: Sunday 7th February - Details to be announced by our Secretary AOEan Abhinav
- AOE meet - Saturday 20th February 2016
Thanks, have a great day and best regards
General Secretary, AOE
January 17, 2016